WAGENER Schwelm GmbH & Co. was founded in 1897 in Germany and is now based near Düsseldorf. We have a wealth of experience which is unique.
We are expert in the design, development and manufacturing of portable and stationary vulcanizing presses. Vulcanizing presses are used for the splicing and repairing,of conveyor belts as well as for cables and hand rails.
Significant in-house designs such as the vulcanizing press type KLIV® with a fully automatic ceramic heating system or the ROTOCUT RCE 40 steel cord cutter which enables a pollution-free and safe cutting of steel cord belts, contribute to the success of WAGENER Schwelm.
Custom-made equipment „Made in Germany“ is WAGENER Schwelm‘s formula of success.
• light construction for fl exible use
• equipped for air or water cooling
• sturdy, fl ush fi tting electric connections with a metal plug locking device
• quick heating time with optimum heating capacity
• quick cooling time due to integrated cooling channels
• optimum pressure and temperature distribution
• welded aluminium frame construction
• Heating plates with silicone heating element
• sturdy Aramid reinforced pressure bag
• Electronic temperature control
• adjustable temperature from 100 up to 170°C (212 - 338°
• incorporated air control box with safety valve
• and pressure gauge
• Heating plates with channels for water cooling
• Rapid heat up and cool down time
• Quick assembly and disassembly
• multiple units can be used side by side for
• longer splice lengths
We develop customized vulcanizing presses and special machines according to your requirements and needs. We are happy to plan and build not only your individual press in close cooperation with you. Benefit from our decades of experience in mechanical engineering.
Do you have an individual request?
Since 1897, we have been setting new quality standards in every detail. Worldwide, WAGENER Schwelm stands for first-class vulcanising presses "Made in Germany" with excellent references.